Introduction to Master Data Management with Reltio
Introduction to Master Data Management with Reltio is the beginning of your journey to learn about various Reltio products and solutions. This interactive course helps you understand key Master Data Management introduction concepts and the importance of effective Master Data Management to facilitate data-driven decisions to achieve business outcomes. This course will also help you understand the Reltio differentiators, the benefits of using Reltio, and will provide you with an overview of various industry-specific Reltio MDM solutions.
Course Prerequisites & Target Audience
This course is designed for business and technology leaders who wish to understand the business problems that the Reltio Platform addresses, as well as technical and other users who need a high-level introduction to the platform.
This is an Master Data Management introduction course with Reltio and doesn’t have any prerequisites.
The Introduction to Master Data Management with Reltio course covers the following topics:
- Overview of Master Data Management
- What is MDM?
- Brief history of MDM
- Classic Data Quality Problems in Operations Systems
- Classic Data Quality Problems
- Why is Organized Data Critical?
- Data Harmonization
- Data Classification
- Master Data Modelling in Reltio
- Classical Operational and Analytical MDM Model
- Reltio Ecosystem Capabilities
- Reltio Data Science
- Overview of Reltio MDM Solutions
- Reltio Consumer 360
- Reltio Account 360
- Reltio Life Sciences Product 360
- Reltio Life Sciences Customer 360
- Workflow Using Reltio Mobile App
- Opportunities for MDM in Life Sciences
- Opportunities for MDM in Financial Services
- Reltio Cloud Time-to-Value Proposition
Learners can access the Introduction to Master Data Management with Reltio training modules through our learning management system at their convenience. Each module can be streamed on computers, tablets, or mobile phones to gain an understanding of the Reltio platform.
The course duration is 2 hours and the content is online self-paced. Instructor support is NOT available for this course.